Give the Gift of Coaching
The ICF Foundation is getting ready to launch a brand new project – the Gift of Coaching Initiative. Through the Gift of Coaching, the Foundation hopes to provide professional coaching to nonprofit professionals or nonprofit teams around the world in order to help amplify the impact of their projects and mission.
What are some typical subjects that the nonprofit professionals or teams may discuss with their coaches?
• Work – Life balance
• Speaking skills
• Networking or building alliances
• Making requests and creating proposals, contracts, agreements
• Building confidence
• Figuring out ‘next steps’
• Practical short cuts, time savers
• Professional loneliness
• Having a thinking partner or group
• Stress / burnout
• Decision making
• Team building Equanimity Executive, LLC is participating to this initiative. Check the following FAQ if you support a Non-Profit and want to propose this organization the Gift of Coaching. Contact us